50x 12 Inch Anti Static Inner Vinyl Record Sleeves | AUDIOPHILE Poly Lined Plastic Protective Album LP Sleeve | Replaces Paper Sleeves & Fits Inside Cardboard Inners | Archival Quality Triple Ply
Made from high quality HDPE / rice paper, these record sleeves offer an high quality yet affordable replacement for paper sleeves, and a superb accompaniment for cardboard inner sleeves;
Triple Layered – Rice paper sandwiched between two layers of anti-static HDPE keep your records static and contamination free.
Archival Quality – Trusted by libraries, universities and audiophiles worldwide
Easy To Use – Perfect size to replace or compliment inner sleeves
Gentle - Smooth to the touch; will not scratch your records, or leave dirt deposits. Residue free.
Anti-Static - Our HDPE Sleeves are naturally anti-static. No fancy anti-static guns or gizmos needed.
Strong - High Quality HDPE does not bunch or collapse when records are taken out of the sleeve
What's Wrong with Paper & Cardboard Sleeves?
Paper sleeves can decompose over time, leaving debris on your record. Your stylus won't be happy.Paper and cardboard sleeves (cardboard particularly) can be very "rough" and can leave hairline scratches on your records, when they are removed.
Paper sleeves are not anti-static. Charged records attract dirt, which needs to be eliminated or playback quality can be significantly affected.
- ✅ PERFECT FIT – Our AUDIOPHILE sleeves are a perfect for your 12 inch records. They can either slide inside a printed cardboard inner sleeve, or replace a worn paper sleeve. They will not bunch or overhang your sleeve, whilst providing full protection for the record.
- ✅ TRIPLE LAYERED – A 12” piece of rice paper is sandwiched between 2 layers of anti-static, anti-dust and anti-scratch HDPE plastic. This provides the highest possible protection for your records, whilst the paper layer stiffens the sleeve, preventing it from collapsing.
- ✅ ARCHIVAL QUALITY – AUDIOPHILE sleeves will not scratch or leave dirt deposits in your records grooves and they are designed to last. This is why they are trusted by libraries WORLDWIDE to protect their archives of RARE vinyl records for decades to come.
- ✅ REPLACE PAPER SLEEVES – Paper is a poor choice of material for a record sleeve. They are abrasive and scratch your vinyl every time you play them. Paper decays and breaks down over time, leaving dirt deposits in the grooves of your favourite recordings.
- ✅ LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – All SPINCARE record inner sleeves are made for vinyl enthusiasts BY vinyl enthusiasts. If you are not happy with your product for any reason, we offer a full money back guarantee. BUY with confidence!